Hi Sarah,

Yeah, you want to run to the left.  You know towards Gonk and Marge to rescue
her.  Running to the right I just set to by default to be knocked out by
falling into a pit.  Wasn't sure what else to do with that.

I sure have gotten one heck of allot of people on and off list running to the
right.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA