From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:21 AM
To: Karl Belanger
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] awesome Homer thoughts and suggestions

Hi Karl,

Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions.  I will work on
adding better instructions etc.

Spoiler space.

Yes Karl you are jumping from airplane to airplane so you need to wait until
they are in line with each other.

Level 6 is just a very simple maze with some pit falls without warning.  So
yes, it is just trial and error.

In level 7, you want to just keep driving.  The first two cars just randomly
get in your way.  There are 3 more cars that you need to pass before you get
to the car with Gonk and Marge.

HTH

And thank you again very much for your thoughts and suggestions.

BFN

     Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA