Hi Karl,

On level 4 you get eleven thousand points for each tree that you made it passed
minus points for how long it took you.  So the faster you go and the less that
you turn is how the score is figured.

I tried to make the goal about 250,000 points per level until the seventh level
which the goal is 500,000 points.

spoiler space

For the bananas I do just like for the oil and that is to stay to one side and
then as soon as I hear the oil or the chimpanzee I mash the arrow to turn
towards the other side.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

...and that is how we know the Earth is banana-shaped

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA