Hi Phil,

So let me get this right, for conservatives slash republicans, running to the left is
unthinkable.  And running to the right for liberals slash democrats is unpleasant.
So that makes conservative republicans to stuck in their ways to ever change and
liberals slash democrats are too feely good to ever feel  good about changing.  Guess
I had really better get busy on that game where one could choose to run right or
left. <grin>

BFN