Ok, I get the basic idea of Temporals, but I'm confused by the behavior of
past versions of myself.  An example follows:

On tick 2, I decide to travel back to tick 0.  The game starts me at G10.
On tick 2 I'm at H9.  I travel back to tick 0.  Now, there is a version of
me at H9, the conscious version, and a shadow at G10, which will move to H9
over the next two ticks, while I'm doing something else.  On tick 2, I
traveled back to 0, so does my shadow time travel as well, setting up an
endless loop, or, does it simply disappear and there's only one of me again.

Is it possible for shadows of me to run into one another?  If so, does this
trigger a time paradox that makes me lose the game?

                Chris Bartlett