Ok, here's a scenario, because there's something confusing happening.  Tick
0 I begin at G10 with a tech at G8.  I move to G9.  On tick 1 I move to H9.
On tick 2 I time travel back to tick 0.  Now I have me at H9 and my shadow
at G10.  I move to H8 and my shadow moves to G9.  Tick 1 (in this time line)
I move to G8 killing the tech who is looking at my shadow at G9, who now
moves to H9 and prepares to travel in time.  On tick 2, I move to G7, but my
shadow disappears, though there should be two copies of me by now.  They do
not appear in any of the D or F messages for the new tick 2.

        Chris Bartlett