Hi Jim,

That would work. It should be mentioned in both places. The reason I
say that is I naturally went for the keyboard commands looking for the
keyboard command to pick up the chainsaw and it wasn't there. It
didn't occure to me to check the hints section, because I didn't want
any spoilers or hints that might give away the game play. When you say
hint that could also be another term for spoiler so my logic was to
avoid it until people said the answer was there. Maybe calling the
sections tips rather than hints might be less confusing.

Cheers!