This sounds like a very good suggestion. I'm breaking one of my personal rules to an extent by reading the tons of Emails regarding this game, although I haven't played it yet. I'm doing this to cut down on the number of unread Emails due to a very full hard drive. I want to read all of them before possibly losing any. As a result, I might get some spoilers along the way, but I'll play it anyway, because this does sound like a barrel?? of fun.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Getting the Chainsaw in Awesome Homer

Hi Jim,

That would work. It should be mentioned in both places. The reason I
say that is I naturally went for the keyboard commands looking for the
keyboard command to pick up the chainsaw and it wasn't there. It
didn't occure to me to check the hints section, because I didn't want
any spoilers or hints that might give away the game play. When you say
hint that could also be another term for spoiler so my logic was to
avoid it until people said the answer was there. Maybe calling the
sections tips rather than hints might be less confusing.

Hi Thomas,

I guess that the instructions could read,

left shift key = duck slash pick up chainsaw

As the chainsaw is the only object to pick up, but the instructions do
already mention to duck to pick up the chainsaw in the hints.

BFN

     Jim

As I said before, I NEVER repeat myself!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA