To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:50 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] I broke castaways, plus soldiers and knights

Hi there. Finally, after an enormous game with 170 people, I broke
Castaways. This is an extremely robust game, and I am incredibly
impressed!

Now, for a question. What's the difference, effectively, between
soldiers and knights? Why do I want a knight instead of a soldier? I
notice that knights have swords and armor, but since nobody seems to
be injured more as a soldier, what's the point?

signed:
Dakotah Rickard