To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I broke castaways, plus soldiers and knights

That's the rub right there. Because you also need at least one hunter, cook, carpenter and lumberjack, then of course the knightsand what have you. And I can never seem to get up to more than about 36 people before they all start dying of starvation.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina" <greensleev...@gmail.com>