Hi,

That is a good question. For one thing it looks like your vegetable
production is low so you might want to assign a couple of extra
farmers and then start changing everyone else non-essential over to
peasants. Thing here is you need enough food to stock the ship, keep
the tavern running, and enough peasants to stock the ship and the
tavern at the same time. Otherwise your people will starve or the ship
won't get stocked.

HTH