I've considered that too. Of course first I have to manage to survive until the ship again.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 6:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways, frustrated with the ship

Hi Bryan,

Well, this is where the strategy part of the game comes in. In my last
game I had something like 155 loaves of bread before I started
stocking my ship for the voyage. I only had one wheat farm, one mill,
and one bakery, but I eventually managed to employ two bakers so while
one might run over to the mill to grind the wheat into flower the
other baker  will be actively keeping the baking going. There are also
some extra perks you can select in the options menu to bake more bread
with a single sack of flower if you are really stuck on that part of
the production but I tend to do alright with bread production.