Well I've just finished another game on mission 2.

I've worked out how to keep cloth up, makes as many serfs as possible! they
don't half work fast!

Also I've now worked out what rangers do, they stop your knights being killed
on raides.

My first raide was four knights and a ranger and did 13 yeti, my second was
five knights, a soldier and a ranger and that did the job, 13 yeti down and the
city destroyed!

Actually i was just about to start making wine, and only had 29 adults and 1
child, so was a litle surprised things ended so quickly.

either way It was certainly fun again and I'll be looking forward to seeing the
next batch of upgrades.

As for pvp and attacking others kingdoms, with the way the yeti raides worked
there, i can see that as a possibility, though i'd stil prefer cooperative
multiplayer and pvp to be separate options, aprticularly if cooperative play is
going to be expanded in the future with something like trading resources or
goods.

to be honest though it's the missions and the complexity of the system i'm
enjoying thus far, and am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Beware the grue!