And this is just it. I think, if we really tried, we could get to this level. There's enough audio detail in SSFIV that no movement is missed. The disabled SF player I was talking about said on an interview, "There's no limits what you can do if you want to play competetively. I just tried my hardest because I love SF and I love competing." And I personally think it's true. I've gone up against pretty good people with a lot of experience if their SF profile cards online say much, and won. How? I used unconventional strategy to catch people off guard... but that's all I'll say. Can't expose all my secrets! lol.