Hi,

first a quick question. How can you read the online profiles from other players? Is there a webpage for it? In the game itself it's cirtainly not possible for us, is it?

Well, maybe I can get better with my technical playing when I actually can play the game on a more reliable system. Due to my slow machine and a crappy grafics card, I couldn't really get far into the game yet. But you're right, the audiofeedback is certainly there and maybe we need a bit more practice than sighted players, but for someone who really learns the mechanics of the game it might well be possible to get into real competition.

I really look forward to playing this game again when I finally get my new computer!

Best regards
Sarah