From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 6:56 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 21 Released

Hmm.  Why not help with the testing?  Your input could be part of what makes

the game better.  And why do you only play a game once?  Unless I'm not
understanding your meaning, that would sure be a waste of money to buy the
game and only play it one time.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."