I'm downloading it now. I can't wait for the full game!
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 12:14 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 21 Released

Hello Gamers,

USA Games Interactive would like to announce the immediate release of
Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 21 for public testing. This all new
test release addresses a number of bugs and key issues present in
betas 18 through 20. This is most likely the most stable test release
of the game since beta 18, and hopefully resolves most of the issues
found in prior releases.

What's New

* Added the ability to automatically save checkpoints.
* Fixed the bug where the game crashes
when switching between windows with alt+tab.
* Fixed the bug where the game crashes on exit.
* Fixed the timing bug where torches burned out too quickly,
locks were reset too soon, and Angela's health was updated too quickly.
* Fixed the bug in the settings menu
where it fails to display all the menu options.
* Removed cutscenes between levels.
* Replaced Scansoft Tom with Acapela Heather.
* Updated the LoadGame() function.
* Updated the SaveGame() function.
* Updated the actions menu.
* Updated the information menu.
* Updated the load game menu.
* Updated the save game menu.
* Updated the settings menu.
* Updated the sound descriptions menu.
* Updated the weapons menu.
* Updated/replaced weapon sounds.
* Updated end user documentation.

Downloading and Installing

For maximum stability please do not install this over an older
release, and remove any and all prior releases before installing beta
21. You can download Mysteries of the Ancients from the official
Mysteries of the Ancients home page:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/mota.php