Hi Phil,

The thing is as I'm producing both a Windows and Linux version of this
game its essential to identify which is for Windows and which is for
Linux here. I'm thinking something like
Mysteries of the Ancients (Windows X86)
Mysteries of the Ancients (Linux X86)
to identify the downloads for each version. It tells you exactly what
the link is for including platform, and processor type.

As far as the sounds goes that's good, but I believe I updated them
since that version so the tone and pitch changes will be off though.
FMOD and DirectSound change the pitch differently therefore I had to
modify and change the pitch of the files to sound correct for each
platform.

HTH