Hi Dark,

I have no intentions of taking the beta down. Although, I'm working on
beta 22 which addresses some minor issues and bugs found in beta 21.
So by Sunday there will probably be a new beta there. However, that
all depends on a personal family situation though.

Just to let people know Sunday night I was informed that my grandma
was admitted to the hospital, and it doesn't look good. So with that
in mind I may not have a lot of free time to deal with USA Games stuff
this week as I may be out of town to visit my grandma in the hospital,
or possibly worse if she doesn't make it. So this definitely isn't a
good time for beta testing as any plans I might have had for MOTA beta
22 just went out the window last night.