Hi,
just an idea that I thought of with castaways,
at the moment we can only select a fixed number of faults, starters and purks. so, my idea is still leave the minimum numbers of faults, starters and purks,
but give the option of selecting more of any of them if you want.
I think it could lead to more interesting games, for example I would like to be able to select light lunch, and the fault that makes your people burn food faster without wine.