That's why I always make the cook male when possible. All the really important jobs like cook or doctor usually.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] castaways, women of loose morals?

Hi Dark,

Grin. I have to agree with that one. That's why a couple of weeks back
I made a joke about a dedicated prostitution job. The way the same
women continues getting pregnant time after time lends one to that
conclusion that perhaps its more than one guy they are getting it on
with. For me it usually is the town cook who almost always gets
pregnant making me think cooking and serving meals isn't her only line
of business she is running out of the tavern. Lol!

Cheers!