maybe it should be called yuck instead of yum, lol.
On that note I went to www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads and got the standard protected message.
However this may mean your downloads folder is still accessable.
So with that in mind would it be possible to get a direct link to the file as if it exists it should be able to download.