Hi Dark,

Its true that the main purpose people use Flash for is to create web
based games and other web based applications, but Flash can be used to
create stand alone games and other products as well.  For instance,
the Audio Games Maker, AGM, was a stand alone application written in
Flash. The reason AGM was accessible is that it was self-voiced using
prerecorded wav files rather than relying on independant screen reader
support. Had that self-voicing not been available I doubt Jaws,
Window-Eyes, Hal, NVDA, etc would have recognized all of the controls
since in my experience stand alone, non-web based, Flash applications
are not very screen reader accessible.

HTH