Hi Jeremy.

This is making more sense, but I'm afraid I'm having trouble overviewing the map as it is.

The ability to have all tyles on a given row or column read out and thus be able to get a clearer idea of where to place walls would be really useful, sinse I must confess I've not been doing too well with mission 3 thus far, sinse it seems the enemy just get stronger and stronger no matter what I do, and are always one stage of troops ahead of me in developement even if I orget everything else and just build barracks.

Actually, I am finding leather hard to produce and wwheat running out fast, so as I said in my previous message perhaps some balancing could happen here, particularly with the animal farm, sinse in most medeval societies food animals like pigs, sheep, cows and goats could forage in the wild or eat plants like clover and grass which were easier to grow than wheat but which humans couldn't eat themselves.

beware the grue!