wow looks like we have the gremlins again, now where is a handy microwave when you need one.
At 05:21 a.m. 17/08/2011, you wrote:
Hi Dark,

Hahaha. If it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck eh?

All I know is they are trying to fix the problem. It looks like
they'll have to reinstall the server from scratch which could be a
matter of hours before they reinstall Red Hat and then restore all the
web info from the backups. Plus if they have to update any dns info it
might take an additional couple of days for things to propigate world
wide. Its a serious pain. However, i f people want me to I can always
use Sendspace to offer the download until the USA Games website is
back up and running.