well I got it last night thanks to getright though that crashed once.
have not played that yet.
At 04:45 a.m. 17/08/2011, you wrote:
It seems either skynet or those tribes of internet indians have got it in for me!

In the middle of downloading beta 22, pooof! down goes usa games once again.

I hope it's back up soon, sinse it'd be nice to take the game off to music school with me on friday if possible.

Beware the grue!

dark.