Hi Dark,

As for your first point about jumping onto ledges and missing that's
often the result of simply not jumping far enough. I've done it plenty
of times myself and all I can say is to try again if that happens.You
will get a feel for jumping onto ledges after a while.

As to your second point that's an unresolved technical problem between
side-scrollers and 3d based game play. You can not shoot from a
staircase, ledge, etc because the look up/down commands page up and
down only changes the y axis of view and unfortunally in MOTA the z
axis is up/down. So I'm going have to write a custom look up/down
function for this game specifically to resolve this problem or rewrite
the targeting code to do this automatically in a 2d environment.
Either way it is one of those things I intend to fix sometime between
now and rc1.

Cheers!