Those links in the prior email are direct download links for zip files with
various bits and pieces in them, so, for example, if you download:
http://www.blindza.co.za/uploads/mapData/mapData_dist/mapData_exe.zip

And do something like hit enter on mapData.exe it will run the command line app
using the sample mapData.txt content file to let you try out the relatively
simple interface, but if you download, and unzip the other file:
http://www.blindza.co.za/uploads/mapData/mapData_dist/mapDataGen_exe.zip

That one (mapDataGenerator.exe) it will let you generate your own map content
files, and, yes, it's relatively simplified RPG since you only really have hit
points, weapons, basic monsters/NPCs, and items that you might need to place in
a location to unlock another, etc., but anyway...<smile>

Also comes down to that when all items with a specified destination are placed
there, it will render the outro text, and game/map is finished, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA