Ok, sorry, my bad, but like said in prior email, think since pseudo-developed
this, I know why things are there, take place, get asked etc., but let me at
least explain minor things <smile>:

In mapData_exe.zip

The file mapData.exe will automatically load the contents for the map from
mapData.txt - if you open that unencrypted version in notepad, it should make
some sense at least, but if as part of the command line command to run it, you
include the map=mapName command line argument, it would then try to load the
contents of a file called mapName.txt.

As in since it defaults to looking for mapData.txt if nothing else is
specified, it will also load it if you type in something like:
mapData map=mapData

The other file, mapDataGen_exe.zip contains mapDataGenerator.exe which will ask
you for a file name when you start it, but then also lets you load the contents
of another file into it, before then making changes to areas, NPCs, items etc.
and then saving the output text files both in clean and encrypted formats which
can then be made use of along with the other, mapData.exe command line app to
actually play/explore those maps, etc.

Hope this makes more sense.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger