Hi John,

Ok, that's strange. Although, I think I have an idea what is going on.
Problem is that it will be difficult but not impossible to fix.

Basically, when you walk the surface under Angela's feet is updated
according to what is straight ahead. So if Angela is walking a
platform and the next step is a drop off it stops you from moving, but
the surface saved at that location is drop off. Problem is if the
platform vanishes and your surface constant is dropoff instead of
platform Angela won't fall because the surface constant is the same as
the actual position. I'll have to figure out how to rewrite the
walk/run code to correct this behavior.

Cheers!