thanks fred.
I have forewarded your message to a couple tech site admins I have to look over and also a tech mag to look at.
This couldn't come at a better time for me.
Since my brother will be starting work in a week's time, and my parents are going away for a munth, I will definately take advantage. if I am able I will also do podcasts for technology.jaredrimer.net which is where I have a place maybe blindcooltech.
I'll also put them up here if I am able to.