r...@areyouahuman.com  |  248.703.3281
this is the message at the end, that is the contact info, though for non us its probably safer to use email.

At 02:46 p.m. 28/08/2011, you wrote:
Hi,

How do I contact the person in charge of this? I'd like to help.

Ryan

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "fred olver" <goodfo...@charter.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Cc: blin...@babel-fish.us
Subject: [Audyssey] An interesting forward.
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:49:32 -0500

This was sent to a list I subscribe to and thought some of you might like to offer a helping hand.

I'm the founder of a Detroit startup called Are You a Human.  We use
games to validate that users online are real people.  We replace the
squiggly text known as CAPTCHAs that you see when you are buying
tickets or registering for a new account on a website.  As part of our
product, we are developing audio games for the visually impaired.
Current CAPTCHAs have an audio option that is not fun, and we want to
fix that. I'm looking for some visually impaired individuals to test our audio games.

REID TATORIS  |  Co-Founder  |  Are You a Human?  |
r...@areyouahuman.com  |  248.703.3281

http://www.dealingwithvisionloss.com For some of us it's a way of life and for some of us it just makes life easier. Fred Olver
                  Hi,