Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this sent properly the first time because I've had
problems emailing.  I'm having problems finding my way around in Mota the new
beta.  When I manage to get off the rope and run to my left to find the 2
rooms, I then come to a dead end, but when I run back to the rope and go to my
right there's also a dead end.  That's in room 6 I think, and even though I
activated that lever the statue in room 7 won't open for me.  Could someone
tell me where I'm going wrong?  Does anyone have an audio recording of the
game?  Thanks from Lori.