Hi,

Well, perhaps when I add the staircases to the view command that will
help people who either forget or just don't know it is there in the
first place. After all that's actually one feature I haven't really
added to the sounds menu, and without being able to view the
staircases with the view command if you don't know you are walking on
a staircase that could get confusing.

Cheers!