Hi, and thanks for posting the link. Up until today I wan't interested in the game because I didn't have time to give it a try. So I was feeling kind of lazy and didn't want to search the archives because there is a lot of discussion about this game on the list. Perhaps as a friendly suggestion, each update you post should have the link. It might seem repetitive to you, but for those who are taking an initial interest it really helps. An example is earlier I posted about how I have game recordings. Many of the list members who knew this already know the address, but in case we have new list members reading, they might want the address. So even though I know the address and long time list subscribers know it, there was no harm in me putting it in my email. So, after this long-winded message, thanks. *smile*.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions