Hi Greg,

Here is how I drive level 7.

In level 7 the first two cars just randomly move back and forth left and right.
 The next car does a good job of getting in your way.  But the closer you are
to it, the slower that it gets in front of you.  So wait until you are very
close and then move to the left or right of it.  The next two cars do not get
in your way as much, but they will cause you to spin out via oil or bananas.
What I do is to get over to one side and as soon as I hear the oil or chimp
voice I mash the arrow key to go to the other side and thus avoid the oil or
bananas.  The last car with Gonk is not too hard to stay behind and then just
move along side of once you are close.

I hope that helps.

BFN

    Jim

A nursing home. Isn't that a house where all of the wet nurses live?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA