Hi Mich,

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure how that is possible.  But so once your car starts,
hold down the control key and press the up arrow key to shift into gear.  Now
just hold down the control key and almost immediately you will start hearing
the first two cars.  Some times you get lucky and do not even need to move left
or right to pass them.  And then you for the first time will hear a chimp.  He
is mad because you passed him.  But whatever you do, never let off of the
control key I E the gas peddle.  And if you run into any of the cars, it slows
you down and damages your car and thus your top speed is now lower and it will
now be more difficult to get to and pass all five cars before you get to the
car with Marge and Gonk.  If you do hit a car, you hear a loud car crashing
sound and a chimp yells at you.  The only time that I run out of fuel is if I
hit other cars too many times.

I can send you an mp3 if you like.

BFN

    Jim

Red ship crashes into blue ship - sailors marooned.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA