Hi Jim. my main problem is I keep on running out of fuel lol. I press on the gas and move from left to right and i run out of fuel. I have not came upon the other cars yet. just the jungle sounds and chimp sounds that I assume indicate the edges of the road. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Mich" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 5:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about level 7 of ausim homer.

Hi Mich,

Well you know how on the first level you were running along a jungle path and jumping barrels etc? Well now you have found your way out of the underground caves and got into a car and are now driving on a road through that same jungle, and again hearing the jungle drums etc. It is an easier drive than say Mach 1 tts or Homer on a Harley as you will not crash by going all of the way to the left or right.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

You know you're getting old when you think that you should drive slower than your age.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA