hi.
I noticed a slight bug with castaways mission 4.
when the zombies turn up on your land, and you press shift g, you are firstly told there are goblins on your land, and then the location where the zombies are.
and then, at the end you are told there are no invaders on your land,
lol.
I think it would be good, if we had access to tuda houses in mission 3 as well as 4. in fact, perhaps it would be good if we could build walls and tuda houses in all missions.