About having walls in all missions:
I think that while it might be handy, the real point of
mission one is to get the ship finished before the goblins get to
you. As you can't loose soldiers to them, (or at least that's the
way it was several versions ago when I last played mission one),
having walls would make the mission ridiculously easy.
Hopefully this message makes sense, I'm a little skeptical
as I write it.
----- Original Message -----
From: alex wallis <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:33:53 +0100
Subject: [Audyssey] bug with castaways mission 4
hi.
I noticed a slight bug with castaways mission 4.
when the zombies turn up on your land, and you press shift g, you
are
firstly told there are goblins on your land, and then the
location where
the zombies are.
and then, at the end you are told there are no invaders on your
land,
lol.
I think it would be good, if we had access to tuda houses in
mission 3
as well as 4.
in fact, perhaps it would be good if we could build walls and
tuda
houses in all missions.
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].