About having walls in all missions:
I think that while it might be handy, the real point of mission one is to get the ship finished before the goblins get to you. As you can't loose soldiers to them, (or at least that's the way it was several versions ago when I last played mission one), having walls would make the mission ridiculously easy. Hopefully this message makes sense, I'm a little skeptical as I write it.
----- Original Message -----
From: alex wallis <alexwallis...@googlemail.com
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:33:53 +0100
Subject: [Audyssey] bug with castaways mission 4

hi.
I noticed a slight bug with castaways mission 4.
when the zombies turn up on your land, and you press shift g, you are firstly told there are goblins on your land, and then the location where
the zombies are.
and then, at the end you are told there are no invaders on your land,
lol.
I think it would be good, if we had access to tuda houses in mission 3
as well as 4.
in fact, perhaps it would be good if we could build walls and tuda
houses in all missions.