Nice catch Alex, I will have that fixed for the next update.  I think I forgot
to code part of the mission 4 code for pressing shift G, so it is confused and
spouting incorrect messages.

I've been trying to add a little to the game with each new mission, so that is
why the tudor houses aren't available in mission 3.  I've been allowing tome
upgrades to work in all missions, but I'm reluctant to change available
buildings for existing missions because it would require them to be balanced
all over again.  I think even something as small as the tudor house would make
a large change on how easy or hard mission 3 ended up being.