Hi.
another little bug I just noticed with castaways in general,
when the game has to refer to 1 person, it says 1 people instead of person.
so for example all my population had starved to death and I had one person left, so I did shift t to find out energy levels, and it said 1 people instead of person. I also have another suggestion, when you press shift t to find out about energy levels, instead of saying you have 0 people, perhaps it would make more gramatical sense if it says no people when listing energy levels so for example, no people between 10 and 20 percent.