To: "audyssey" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 5:03 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Support Dark's gamebook

Hey guys. I wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that our pal Dark has submitted his game book (The Horrible Dungeons of Dreadful Doom) into the 2011 Windhammer Prize for Short Gamebook Fiction. While I'm not asking people to simply vote for his story to help him win, I AM! asking people to at least check out the competition and vote if you feel like doing so. I think this is a pretty easy way for us to jump in and support one of our own, so why not?

Here is the link that takes you to the competition page.
http://www.arborell.com/windhammer_prize_2011.html

If you do decide to vote, you simply email v...@arborell.com with the 2 game books you liked most. You must send 2, and Only 2, or they won't count your vote. Thanks guys!