Hey guys.  I wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that our pal Dark has
submitted his game book (The Horrible Dungeons of Dreadful Doom) into the 2011
Windhammer Prize for Short Gamebook Fiction.  While I'm not asking people to
simply vote for his story to help him win, I AM! asking people to at least
check out the competition and vote if you feel like doing so.  I think this is
a pretty easy way for us to jump in and support one of our own, so why not?

Here is the link that takes you to the competition page.
http://www.arborell.com/windhammer_prize_2011.html

If you do decide to vote, you simply email v...@arborell.com with the 2 game
books you liked most.  You must send 2, and Only 2, or they won't count your
vote.  Thanks guys!