Hi all, the recent conversation on mainstream games has gotten me thinking about the experiences I've had with them. I'm curious to see what kind of experiences you guys have had, whether it be how you play a certain game, or what you do to enjoy it. For my part, beyond the novalogic games I mentioned earlier, I've found a lot of mainstream games entirely useless. A prime example of this would be the lego star wars series by lukas arts. Believe it or not, the first two games in that group were in mono. Anyway, I'd like to here about what how you play mainstream games, or what kind of things to do to better understand them. I'd be interested in any strategies you use to help improve accessability.