A Wee experience:  I know it isn't spelled that way, but it sounds right.
(grin)  Last weekend, I went to the Oklahoma State convention of the American
Council of the Blind.  One of the activities was bowling with the Wee.  Based
on the few minutes I spent, I have to say that it is not accessible if there is
no sighted assistance.  Someone with eyesight did the aiming, and I had no way
of determining what pins remained standing after the first ball had been
thrown.  The only control I had was the timing and speed of the shot.  In a
group of players, it was interactive competitive fun, but, to me, someone else
was doing most of the important work.

Darts, anyone?  On another note, the talking dart board was a blast!  I did the
aiming and throwing.  It was my skill that made me win or lose, and I knew what
was happening as each player, including myself, took their turn.  The board is
the same size as those found in bars and other game rooms.  I think it is an
official size, or standard size, or something like that.

If I get the money, and I have the space for either of these, I would
immediately buy a talking dart board.

you! are! finished!