Hi Charles,

Yeah, the Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort games aren't fully
accessible. They can be played alone, with a lot of practice, but
you'll never get the kind of feedback like how many pins are standing
or read the stats of a specific game. For things like that it is
pretty essential to have sighted help on hand. That's why I've never
taken to the Wii myself. I'd rather have a PS III or XBox so I can
play Street Fighter or Marvel vs Capcom. At least there I can have fun
beating the tar out of someone or something. :D

Cheers!