Hi.
Clutching at straws here but no files on my system seem to have any virus, no settings are changed and no weirdnesses are happening ie my drives including my external spinning. Ofcause I could have got something and while mucking round got it that way I also use a weather program that gets weather from weatherunderground and some others I think but its never given me any issue just displayed in a web brouseer. Yesterday come to mention it, it was displaying the pages with half the content missing. the program itself seems to be ok, but maybe the server has some sort of virus, though its all ok in sn so who knows.