Hi Shaun,

I don't see any need to hang onto XP for gaming. My new laptop, which
is 64-bit, runs all of the VB 6 games from Jim Kitchen, GMA, etc just
fine when I turn off User Account Control. Its all a matter of getting
the correct dependencies installed, and most of the VI games will
still run on Windows 7 64-bit computers. I imagine since Windows 8 is
basically an updated version of Windows 7 most of the apps that run on
Win 7 will run on Win 8 as well.