Hi Charles,

Well, to be honest it is a simple issue of supply and demand as you
know. While all of the new desktops and laptops I've seen out on the
shelves at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Staples, Office Max, etc are all 64-bit
systems running Windows 7 that doesn't mean this community will
upgrade immediately. I figure at least five years for the majority of
the 32-bit systems to be replaced by 64-bit systems, and in the mean
time those older systems have to be supported. However, the newer
systems need to be supported as well. Its a transition phase for
everyone.

Anyway, while I might have the latest and greatest money can buy that
doesn't mean my customers are running the same. Many of them are on
SSI, SSDI, or some other fixed income and for them upgrading might
happen every five or ten years behind the mainstream. So it only makes
sense to maintain backwards compatibility as long as we can until the
VI market has mostly made that transition over to the new platform.
Who knows when that might be?

Cheers!